San Gervasio may refer to:
- Italian and Spanish for Saint Gervasius
- San Gervasio (Capriate San Gervasio), a subdivision of Capriate San Gervasio, Italy
- Capriate San Gervasio, in the province of Bergamo, Italy
- Palazzo San Gervasio, in the province of Potenza, Italy
- San Gervasio Bresciano, in the province of Brescia, Italy
- San Gervasio (Maya site), an archaeological site of the Maya civilization, located on the island of Cozumel, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Gervasio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.