|Look up D.V.I., DVI, dvi-, or dwi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DVI is Digital Visual Interface, a video interface for digital displays.
DVI may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Device independent file format, a file format used by the TeX typesetting system
- Direct voice input, human computer interaction by voice command
- Digital Video Interactive, a 1980s standard for full-motion desktop video
- dvi (prefix), a prefix used to make provisional names of undiscovered chemical elements
- Daemon Viam Invenient, a 2007 album by Czech black metal group Root
- Double Vulgar II, the fourth album by Thighpaulsandra
- District Court of the Virgin Islands, a United States territorial court
- Deuel Vocational Institution, a California state prison
- 506 (number) in Roman numerals
- 506, the year
- Disaster Victim Identification, an international system for the identification of victims of a disaster; see forensic archaeology
- D6 (disambiguation), including a list of topics named D.VI, etc.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DVI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.