|Look up Scotsman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scotsman may mean:
- a man from Scotland, in common parlance (Scotswoman is the equivalent for a woman) - see also Scottish people.
- No true Scotsman, a common logical fallacy.
- The Scotsman, a national newspaper based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland (formally the offices of The Scotsman)
- SCOTSMAN, a mnemonic used by salespeople to qualify opportunities (Solution, Competition, Originality, Timescales, Size, Money, Authority, Need)
- The Scotsman, the name of a character in the cartoon Samurai Jack
- "The Scotsman," a novelty song written by Mike Cross, featured on the Dr. Demento 20th Anniversary Collection album.
- Studebaker Scotsman, an American economy car from the 1950s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scotsman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.