|Look up poor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poor is an adjective related to a state of poverty.
Poor or The poor may also refer to:
- Charles Henry Poor (1808–1882), United States Navy officer
- Charles Lane Poor (1866–1951), American astronomer
- Edward Erie Poor (1837–1900), American banker, president of the National Park Bank
- Enoch Poor (1736–1780), American general in the American Revolutionary War
- Henry Poor (disambiguation), various people
- Janet Meakin Poor (born 1929), American landscape design specialist from Winnetka, Illinois
- John A. Poor (1808–1871), American lawyer, editor, and railroad entrepreneur
- Salem Poor (1747–1802), African-American slave and American Revolutionary War soldier
- Poor, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Poor Mountain, a mountain in Virginia
- Poor Valley, a valley in Tennessee and Virginia
- All pages with a title containing Poor
- Poore, a surname
- Poor Boy (disambiguation)
- Pore (disambiguation)
- Por (disambiguation)
- Poverty (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.